Jetstream is written in the C# programming language within Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8. C# is an object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft as part of the .NET initiative and later approved as a standard by European Computer Manufacturers Association and ISO (ISO/IEC 23270).
ClickOnce downloads the Jetstream application and caches it locally on your hard disk. Whenever a new version is released, it will automatically download.
Jetstream will attempt to retrieve your network's standard proxy server settings using WPAD (Web Proxy Autodiscovery Protocol). Otherwise, you may enter a proxy server hostname and port number or alternatively the URL of a PAC file. If these details can be obtained from Internet Explorer, Jetstream will pre-populate them.
If your firewall blocks specific hostnames, IP addresses or ports, please ensure that the following three are opened up on port 443:
- jetstream.ca-cib.com (126.96.36.199)
- broadcast.jetstream.ca-cib.com (188.8.131.52)
Minimum System Requirements
- CPU such as Intel 6th Gen or AMD 3000 series, quad core or more
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- 8GB of RAM
- Screen resolution 1920x1080 pixels
- 500MB of free disk space
- Edge or other browser with ClickOnce add-on
- Internet connection with 2048kbps downstream and 256kbps upstream